Your special day is in safe hands with our comprehensive wedding insurance packages
Planning your dream wedding is, of course, exciting and fun, but you may have noticed that it takes a lot of effort and doesn’t come cheap. The average cost of a wedding is still on the up, so if you are looking to protect your special day against unforeseen circumstances then you are in safe hands with www.my-weddinginsurance.co.uk. We offer four set packages of cover depending on your wedding budget with additional options to cover marquees and ceremonial swords if required or the option to create your own tailored insurance package to suit your budget and needs. Our policies cover weddings for up to two years from your policy start date, so you don’t even have to have the final details of your day decided!
- Get a Quote
- Protection for UK and Overseas weddings
- Cover for Supplier Deposits
- Cover for Public Liability
- Cover for Wedding Attire and Rings
- Cover for members of the armed forces
- Cancellation and Rearrangement cover
- Choice of Set Package or Bespoke policies
- Additional options available for Set Packages
- One off payment and Instant cover
- Wedding Insurance from just £16.45*
- Set Packages from just £24.51**
* For details click Get a Quote & select Create Your Own from the drop down menu
** Price quoted is for the Pearl Set Package
- National Wedding Show Autumn 2016 Review
- Music To Our Ears!
- What You Need to Know About Wedding Insurance
- 35% discount off wedding insurance
- Top 3 Causes of Successful Wedding Claims in 2015
- National Wedding Show Spring 2016 Review
- Did you know: Our insurance covers armed forces
- Seasonal Wedding Tips - Planning Your Spring Wedding
- Making the most of The National Wedding Show
- Win FREE tickets to the National Wedding Show 2015 at the NEC
- Download our wedding planner today!
- The safest months of the year to plan your wedding day - INFOGRAPHIC
- 5 wedding nightmares - could you learn from these?
- ENDED: Win FREE spa vouchers in our giveaway competition!
- Enter our stressed out bride-to-be selfie photo comp
- Your perfect wedding? National Wedding Show Wrap-up