The Equine and Livestock Insurance Company Limited collects, processes and holds data in line with Data Protection Act 1998.
Who is the Data Controller?
The Data Controller is The Equine and Livestock Insurance Company Limited.
How do we collect data?
We collect data using cookies and personal data via online forms (e.g. quotation forms, policy application forms, competition entry forms and other similar forms).
Personal data may be collected only when you actively enter it into various forms on our website such as, but not restricted to, quotation forms, contact forms and policy application forms.
How is this data used?
The collected data may be used for the following purposes:
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Administering policies and claims
- Considering applications for products or services that you make
- Contacting customers with administrative, business or policy changes
- Keeping you informed, only where you have given consent, about other products, services, surveys and offers
- Identification checks when customers contact us
- Issuing quotes
- Customer profiling for market research
- Identifying other products or services that may be of interest to you
- Training and monitoring purposes
How is this data stored?
Any personal information that you have submitted to us is held safely with our security systems preventing unauthorised access.
Who is this data shared with?
Please be aware that telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. Your details are stored on our computer system to administer your policy but will not be kept longer than necessary. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you; a £10 charge will apply. We can only discuss your personal details with you. If you would like anyone else to act on your behalf please let us know.
We may pass your information to our loss adjusters and/or suppliers for the purpose of administering your claims.
Unless you advise otherwise, we may use your details to support the development of our business by including them in customer surveys and keeping you informed by email, post or telephone of our products and offers. If you do not want this to happen please just let us know.
If we are in possession of information which we believe to be untrue, misleading or potentially fraudulent, we will pass the information to the relevant legal/statutory bodies. We may also share information with other organisations for the purpose of preventing fraudulent claims.
How can you access the information we hold about you?
You have the right to request a copy of all personal information we hold about you. Please submit a written request (specifying the information you wish to see) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to The Equine and Livestock Insurance Company Limited, Thorpe Underwood Hall, Ouseburn, York YO26 9SS. The £10 payment may be made over the telephone or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to E&L.
- Protection for UK and Overseas weddings
- Cover for Supplier Deposits
- Cover for Public Liability
- Cover for Wedding Attire and Rings
- Cover for members of the armed forces
- Cancellation and Rearrangement cover
- Choice of Set Package or Bespoke policies
- Additional options available for Set Packages
- One off payment and Instant cover
- Wedding Insurance from just £16.45*
- Set Packages from just £24.51**
* For details click Get a Quote & select Create Your Own from the drop down menu
** Price quoted is for the Pearl Set Package
Save 35% on your premium.Get a Quote