I have already put down a deposit, but not yet taken out insurance. Will it be covered?
- Yes, but only up to £2,000. Any payment exceeding £2,000 paid towards or for your wedding venue or reception before the inception of cover will be excluded from cover.
Are premiums higher for overseas weddings?
- No, our premiums are exactly the same as for UK Weddings
Is my wedding covered by my travel insurance?
- Wedding insurance and travel insurance are separate policies, you will still need to arrange wedding insurance if you take out a travel insurance policy.
I'm having a reception back in the UK after my overseas wedding. Is this covered?
- Yes, both events are covered under one policy, as long as the ceremony and reception details have been specified on the policy.
If my flight is delayed and affects my wedding will you pay out?
- Yes, our overseas wedding insurance offers payment or compensation for costs incurred due to unavoidable and unexpected delayed travel.
Do you offer cover for my wedding documents whilst travelling?
- Yes, all wedding documents are covered within 7 days of departure to your wedding destination or whilst abroad for your wedding/honeymoon.
Do you offer marquee or ceremonial swords cover at overseas venues?
- Unfortunately our optional extensions of marquee cover and ceremonial swords cover are only applicable to UK weddings. Please contact your venue to arrange separate cover.
- Protection for UK and Overseas weddings
- Cover for Supplier Deposits
- Cover for Public Liability
- Cover for Wedding Attire and Rings
- Cover for members of the armed forces
- Cancellation and Rearrangement cover
- Choice of Set Package or Bespoke policies
- Additional options available for Set Packages
- One off payment and Instant cover
- Wedding Insurance from just £16.45*
- Set Packages from just £24.51**
* For details click Get a Quote & select Create Your Own from the drop down menu
** Price quoted is for the Pearl Set Package
Save 35% on your premium.Get a Quote